المشاركات

افتراضي رد: قنبله جديده للفرات Dj cRoW Vol 21

thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

مطرود cdef900 is on a distinguished road
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2008
    المشاركات

RuneScape Autotyper

Some Runescape Players come to our site and ask us if we have to get runescape Autotyper or runescape hacks. We alwsys told them that there is no runescape gold hacks or runescape account hacks or Runescape Money here. we're a professional gold selling site, we have no time and interests to scam u, we only sell Runscape Gold.Ur acc is no use for us. We do this for clients hundres of times every day.We can guarantee we're a site u can trust and u'll come back again after this first successful business.In forward to know more abount what is is runescape Autotyper. So I read some articles. There are some information about RuneScape Autoty per. Shared!Just passing on the love.This is the best AutoTyper I swear to god. Undetecdable.To download do the following.Click on the linkhttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=BW7X98OPOn the top right corner type the numbers/letters shown into the box to the right of it.Then click enter. The download will start.NEW!:AutoWcer:Do the same as the AutoTyper.Auto WcerI found a auto wcer just for you! I just didnt think anyone was intrested I tested it, and it works properly, like the auto typer.http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2I5NINP4Post comments after you have tried out this auto typer and/or wcer!Most macro programs have key loggers though and virus, should always scan your computer after trying one to double check.How come im banned?!?I'm trying to spread the love of auto ing. Autoers WILL take over Runescape and you cant stop it.Do u have to download the toolbar first?Runescape News More from www.runescape2gold.net... More>>

فراتي جديد صحاري نجد is on a distinguished road
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2007
    المشاركات

125 رد: قنبله جديده للفرات Dj cRoW Vol 21

مـشكـور مـشكـور
    مــشكــور مــشكــور
    مـــشكـــور مـــشكـــور
    مــــشكــــور مــــشكــــور
    مـــــشكـــــور مـــــشكـــــور
    مــــــشكــــــور مــــــشكــــــور
    مـــــــشكـــــــور مـــــــشكـــــــور
    مــــــــشكــــــــور مــــــــشكــــــــور
    مـــــــــشكـــــــــور مـــــــــشكـــــــــور
    مــــــــــشكــــــــــور مــــــــــشكــــــــــور
    مـــــــــــشكـــــــــــور مـــــــــــشكـــــــــــور
    مــــــــــــشكــــــــــــور مــــــــــــشكــــــــــــور
    مـــــــــــــشكـــــــــــــور مـــــــــــــشكـــــــــــــور
    مــــــــــــــشكــــــــــــــور مــــــــــــــشكــــــــــــــور
    مـــــــــــــــشكـــــــــــــــور مـــــــــــــــشكـــــــــــــــور
    مــــــــــــــــشكــــــــــــــــور مــــــــــــــــشكــــــــــــــــور
    مـــــــــــــــــشكـــــــــــــــــور مـــــــــــــــــشكـــــــــــــــــور
    وووووووووووووووووووووووووالف شكـــــــــــــــــــــرررررررر

ملاحظة: احذر من الرد بكلمة (مشكوررررر), (يسلمووووو)... والخ. لان هذه الردود الباهته لاتمييزك ولاتبرز عضويتك في المنتدى لكونها لا تعتبر ردود حوارية للموضوع و لا تحسب من ضمن مشاركاتك. و في حال تكرار مثل هذه الردود.. فسوف تخسر عضويتك في منتديات الفرات.
    ننصح بالرد على الموضوع حسب نوعه بالحوار مع كاتبه و بكتابة افكارك و الخ... ذلك يجعل من عضويتك مميزة و يمكنك من الحصول على اوسمة و ترقيات لعضويتك. الان بامكانك كتابة الرسالة

الادارة

+ الرد على الموضوع
صفحة 5 من 6 الأولىالأولى ... 3 4 5 6 الأخيرةالأخيرة

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. مشاركات: 8
    آخر مشاركة: 25-12-2006, 02:19 PM

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك