+ الرد على الموضوع
النتائج 1 إلى 5 من 5

الموضوع: great news : finally new free phone

فراتي جديد fifi12 is on a distinguished road
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2006
    المشاركات

افتراضي great news : finally new free phone

yes it's new and it's that what specify this subject from others after waiting long time now a new era start with thois program wich let you make free call to many countries over the world with this software you can right now call as you want frace usa canada and many others without carriyng to price because it's free
    well it's very easy all you have to do is to download the software and to create a new account and you will receive 20units you use it and after you can create other accounts so that it become unlimited
    the system work by refer friend so you have to put your emails and i will invite you so that i can also benefit from this progarm i will be awarded 10units for each account
    i would like to see a big participation in this topic because it's so important

فراتي جديد riverrr2007 is on a distinguished road
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2007
    الدولة
    5Mohamed Farid St,Tanta
    المشاركات

Iraq مشاركة: great news : finally new free phone

I Want From You The Programs Please IWant IT

فراتي جديد fifi12 is on a distinguished road
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2006
    المشاركات

افتراضي مشاركة: great news : finally new free phone

you have to put your email then i will send you an invitation it's easy
    i wanna really know what's the problem when you will receive my email you gonna see how it's clear and easy to install the software and use it it doesn't contain any spyware or trojan , so in other forums it made a big participation but here i don't see any things

فراتي جديد HANINBAROUDI is on a distinguished road
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2007
    الدولة
    netherlands
    المشاركات

افتراضي مشاركة: great news : finally new free phone

haninbaroudi@hotmail.com and thank you a lot
    اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة fifi12
    yes it's new and it's that what specify this subject from others after waiting long time now a new era start with thois program wich let you make free call to many countries over the world with this software you can right now call as you want frace usa canada and many others without carriyng to price because it's free
    well it's very easy all you have to do is to download the software and to create a new account and you will receive 20units you use it and after you can create other accounts so that it become unlimited
    the system work by refer friend so you have to put your emails and i will invite you so that i can also benefit from this progarm i will be awarded 10units for each account
    i would like to see a big participation in this topic because it's so important

+ الرد على الموضوع

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك