المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Nouns - Practice

ورد2
20-06-2010, 09:56 AM
السلام عليكم
أودّ اليوم أن أضع لكم تمرين باللغة الانكليزية خاص بالاسماء - اذ انه عليك اختيار الاسم المناسب لتضعه مكان الفراغ و تحوله الى صيغة الجمع اذا إقتضى الأمر - و هناك قائمة بالاسماء المفترضة

Complete the sentences with the given nouns ( change them to plural form when necessary

List of given nouns =

advice نصيحة - change t فكّة - city مدينة - garbage قمامة - hardware القطع الميكانيكية
- homework واجب يتم تحضيره في المنزل - information معلومات - junk خردة
- luggage حمولة تُرفع على السيارة مثلا - music موسيقى -
- progress تطور - river نهر - stuff أغراض
- thunder رعد - traffic زحمة سير
- traveling سفر - trip رحلة

a1 - I have some coins in my pocket. In other words, I have some ...........in my pocket.

a2 - The Mississippi, the Amazon, and the Nile are well known ..........in the world.

a3 - I like to listen to operas, symphonies, and folk songs. I enjoy ........... so much

a4 - Since I came to the United States, I have visited Chicago, New York, and Miami. I want to
visit other ...........before I return to my country

a5 - The street is full of cars, trucks, and buses. This street always has heavy ............especially during rush hour

a6 - In the last couple of years, I've gone to France, India, and the Soviet Union. I like to
take ......... In other words, .......is one of my favorite activities

a7 - I put some banana peels, rotten food, and broken bottles in the waste can. The can is full
of ............ It's disgusting

a8 - They have a rusty car without and engine, broken chairs, and an old refrigerator in their
front yard ,.........that is useless

a9 - Paul has books, pens, papers, notebooks, a clock, scissors, a tape recorder, and some other things on his desk. This is alot of ........, isn't it

a10 - The children got scared when they heard .............during the storm

a11 - I went to the store to get some nails, hammers, and screws. In other words, I bought some .............. I really need it in my work

a12 - Tonight I have to read 20 pages in my history book, do 30 problems in algebra, and write a composition for my English teacher. In other words, I have alot of .............to do tonight

a13 - Ann took three suitcases, a shoulder bag, and a cosmetic case. In other words, she took a lot of ........in her trip.

ابو فاطم
20-06-2010, 09:22 PM
thanks WARD , nice Topic sister , i think the answers became as this :

1 - change
2 - rivers
3 - music
4 - cities
5 - traffic
6 - tiip - traveling
7 - garbag
8 - hardware
9 - information
10 - thander
11 - hardware
12 - homework
13 - stuff

nice topic , but difficult .. simpilfize on others , please

ورد2
20-06-2010, 09:49 PM
1- correct
2- correct
3- correct
4- correct
5- correct
6- correct
7- correct
8- ......................
9- ......................
10- correct
11- correct
12- correct
13- ......................

The blank spaces are still to be matched with the correct answer.
الفراغات هي الاجابات التي لم يتم اختيار الجواب الصحيح لها بعدز

... الأخ foraten.net/?foraten.net/?foraten.net/?foraten.net/? سالم , ملاحظتك في مكانها , ربما هذه الطريقة صعبة قليلا على المتعرفون الجدد على اللغة .. و انا ساحاول ان اجعلها تبدو اسهل في المواضيع القادمة ان شاء الله دون الخروج عن اصل المضمون و استيفاءه بالمعلومات اللازمة قدر المستطاع

As a start, I really enjoy it . I hope the number of visiters to this depart. will increase. When this happens, the interaction will lead us to a better way of what, how and to whom the information would be delivered

thanks alot Mr.Ahmad

همسات عاشق
22-06-2010, 01:43 AM
لكان بسطوها اشوي
شكرا ورد2
تحياتي